Re: [foxboro] FBM 01 Connection issues

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:06:30 -0400

Gonzalo,

If it is a 4 wire transmitter, as most Gas analyzers are, you do not use the
P terminal.  Simply connect the + to + and - to - terminals.

Joseph M. Riccardi
DCS Services - Industrial Process Control

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams