Re: [foxboro] Dedit and Where Used report on I/A 7.1 and 8.2

  • From: "David Vergara S. (SANTAFE - CMPC Celulosa)" <dvergaras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:36:00 -0400

Thank you Patrick.
        I'm very newbie in this Foxboro World, and I feel very glad that I=B4m
not alone!.

How can I identify this corrupted display files?
How can I fix it?

About scripts...
When we talk about shell, we are talking about ms command window or XP =
MKS?
Can anyone give me a script example for this?

        I'm sure that I will need a lot help at the beginning but I really
want to help as I can.

Regards,

   David A. Vergara S.
CMPC Celulosa Planta Santa Fe.