Re: [foxboro] Daylight Savings Time thoughts

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:28:50 -0500

Well as we get more nothern in our world, summer means from 16 to 22 sunlight
hours a day while winter means 2 to 8 hours of sunlight.  So in the summer its
nice to shift so we can shoot a round of golf after work but in the winter, its
nice not to have to go to school or work in the dark. It is also a lot more sfe
for kids to walk to school in sunlight rather than in the dark.