Re: [foxboro] Control Logix 5000 with an Integrator 30B [more info]

  • From: "foxpat" <foxpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:08:59 +0200

We have several S7 systems connected with FBM230 and even one redundant S7
with FBM231, standard Modbus protocol, not latest FBM driver (no FBM
224-like options, so it needs contiguous modbus addressing on the Siemens
side (no gaps, or fill these with dummies).
Need special modbus license dongle on the Siemens communication card!

Patrick Martens
Total Raff. Ned. NV