Re: [foxboro] Changing Windows I/A 'fox' user password?...

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 02:49:15 +0000

Hi Barry,
I believe that at 8.5 Secure, one of the enhancements is the ability to
change the fox user password.  If you were already at V8.x I'd have
suggested you review that release level.  There are a lot of other changes
there too.

At 7.x my understanding is that you should not change the fox password,
although I also understand that Foxboro's got a team that can help modify
the systems to make things like that possible.

Cheers,

Kevin