Re: [foxboro] CP's on the mesh

  • From: "Pulas, Philip" <ppulas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:59:33 -0800

Ron,

The QF was finally released for the AMRTIN and NASTDB issue for all
legacy stations hosted across an ATS on the Mesh side.  The initial
release was recalled and re-released near the end of last year, but has
now been superseded.  The current QF is now QF1009598 for this issue.

Thanks,
Philip Pulas
Tesoro Corp.
Golden Eagle Refinery