Re: [foxboro] CP60 Sizing and Management

  • From: Jerry Hidahl <Jerry_Hidahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:49:36 -0500

Of course I read Dilbert. It's the only cartoon I read, anymore.

There's another thing I left out about effective communication with
management: Use no words with more than two syllables.

Jerry Hidahl
Process Control Engineer
Port Neches Performance Products
Huntsman Corporation

             John Peter Rooney
             <ruanai02360@yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             foxboro-bounce@fr                                          cc
             eelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [foxboro] CP60 Sizing and
             04/22/2010 12:24          Management
             PM

             Please respond to
             foxboro@freelists
                   .org

Have you been reading "Dilbert" by Scott Adams???
John Peter Rooney