Re: [foxboro] CP60 Sizing and Management

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:56:23 +0200

I always knew kindergarten would pay off some time....... :-)
<"Simple shapes, bright colors, small words.">
Rgds,
Dirk

"Johnson, Alex P (IOM)" <Alex.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
22/04/2010 16:53
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [foxboro] CP60 Sizing and Management

Re: Dirk wrote -"Even if management does not understand anything about
I/A, they usually understand graphs...."

Re: Jerry wrote - Give them some pretty pictures and don't confuse them
with too many facts, right?

One of my bosses says: "Simple shapes, bright colors, small words."

Invensys Operations Management
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041
+1 713 329 8472 (desk)
+1 713 329 1600 (operator)
+1 713 329 1944 (SSC Fax)
+1 713 329 1700 (Central Fax)
alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx (current)
alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (good until September 2010)

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or
attached files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its
status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then
any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. This email
comes from a division of the Invensys Group, owned by Invensys plc, which
is a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at
Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BF (Registered number
166023). For a list of European legal entities within the Invensys Group,
please go to
http://www.invensys.com/legal/default.asp?top_nav_id=77&nav_id=80&prev_id=77
. You may contact Invensys plc on +44 (0)20 7821 3848 or e-mail
inet.hqhelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx This e-mail
 and any attachments thereto may be subject to the terms of any agreements
between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates) and the
recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).