Re: [foxboro] CLAN to ATS ...., again

  • From: "Johnson, Theodore (Ted) S" <TSJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:56:27 -0900

Also, be very aware of (and be sure to ask at least twice about) the
various P-code options and software/licenses (Foxview, Windows CALs,
TSCALs, etc.) required to do what you need it to.  We recently
ordered/received a P91 (along with our switches and ATS) and the NIC
cards (copper) didn't match the switches (24 port fiber) as specified,
plus FoxView 10 s/w was missing. [The mix-up has been attributed to an
apparently very recent model code change in P91 and that FoxView media
was supposed to have been included in the ATS Jump Start kit]... =20

It appears that fortunately (with some extra effort) the situation will
be rectified prior to actual installation during our Turnaround
(starting in 3 weeks).

Ted