Re: [foxboro] CAR# 1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox Diisplay Manage r on 51 Series !

  • From: Corey R Clingo <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:43:04 -0500

No, it was an AW51E in my case.  But all of our WPs are D boxes, so it may
affect us if we ever do roll out Foxview.  The guy who sets up our systems
initially usually keeps up with all those QFs, but I'llkeep this in mind.

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           kevin.niederberger@i|
|         |           nvensys.com         |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org            |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           10/13/2002 08:46 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           foxboro             |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |               To:  foxboro
                                                  |
  |        cc:
                                                  |
  |        Subject: Re: [foxboro] CAR# 1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox Diisplay
Manage r on 51 Series !                            |

Corey,

Is this occuring on D boxes? There is a quick fix QF990615B that addresses
a lock up that can occur when moving or resizing displays on a WP51D or
AW51D.

Kevin Niederberger,
Systems Engineer,
Foxboro New Zealand
42 Vestey Drive, Mount Wellington.
P.O. Box 629, Auckland,
New Zealand.
Email: Kevin.Niederberger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +64 9 573 7690
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html