Re: [foxboro] CAR# 1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox Diisplay Manage r on 51 Series !

  • From: Corey R Clingo <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:18:24 -0500

It makes sense, but that's not what our problem was.  I wasn't using
select_pnt when it happened.  And I couldn't call up anything outside the
Foxview/Foxdraw window.

Corey

|         |           "Bruley, Peter"  |
|         |           <pbruley@Foxboro.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           10/14/2002 10:30 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |               To:  foxboro
                                                  |
  |        cc:
                                                  |
  |        Subject: Re: [foxboro] CAR# 1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox Diisplay
Manage  r on 51 Series !                           |

Sometimes if you "right-click" a display point (i.e. you want to load the
C:B.P into select-point) the keyboard will seem locked up until you pick
the
contents of the select-point. After loading the C:B.P into the DM/FV
clipboard the keyboard becomes available again.

(I hope this makes sense as I am not in front of a system)

Peter