Re: [foxboro] CALCA

  • From: "Wilson, Brad" <brad.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:51:47 -0400

Similarly, you can connect a 32-bit packed integer to LI01 and access the bits
directly as I01-I32.

IN I01 ; read bit 1 of LI01 to the stack
IN I17 ; read bit 17 of LI01 to the stack

Only LI01 and LO01 can be accessed bit-wise, not LI02 & LO02.

If you want to do 16-bit logic (ANDX, XORX, etc), use INH & INL to read the
high & low 16-bits of of LIxx or LOxx.

Brad Wilson
Invensys Operations Management
SAMREF Project Team