Re: [foxboro] CALCA

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:35:58 +0200

You can connect boolean outputs from other blocks to the RI0# or II0#, the
logic will treat them as booleans, not sure if it has other side effects
though

Kind regards
Dirk

John Pilman <jcpilman@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
16/08/2011 15:00
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[foxboro] CALCA

I want to execute logic on 18 boolean values but I see the CALCA block
only has 16 boolean inputs.  Can I bring a couple of booleans in as
integers?  What would be the most direct way to accomplish this?

...John