Re: [foxboro] Automated SaveAll

  • From: <tom.vandewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:15:13 -0400

Wally,
        Since no one responded to your question and we don't actually
use FoxCAE I am only guessing, but I would hope that you are uploading
from the CP's RAM, in the same way the ICC uploads from RAM into the
ICC/IACC's workfile.  I'm confident that there are folks on the list
that know "for sure" if that is the case.  I am also interested in the
answer.  If FoxCAE only uploads from the workfile it would be a two-step
process to insure you had up-to-date info in FoxCAE:=20
*Upload CP to Workfile=20
*Upload workfile to FoxCAE

Tom VandeWater