Re: [foxboro] Alternative to I/A printer

  • From: "MIKE KINCH" <MIKE.KINCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:24:00 +1000

This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer below.

Stan,
I have been using Logmate for the past 2 -3 years. Connection to I/A was ve=
ry easy, even I got it right.
Marketed in the US by TIPS.
Regards.
 Mike Kinch=20
Sydney Water
>>> Stan_Ruth@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/29/03 06:43pm >>>

List,

In the past, we have used a software program (PC Hawk) to capture I/A
alarms for long term storage, rather than a printer.  Are there any
alternatives being used by others with I/A other than this particular
program?

Stan M. Ruth, P.E.
Process Control Engineer
Huntsman Performance Products
Phone: (409) 723-3966
Pager: (409) 727-0300 - 966
Fax: (409) 724-4650
E-mail: stan_ruth@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
                                         =20
                                         =20
                                         =20

=20
=20
 =20

This message has been scanned by MailSweeper.

Voluntary water restrictions now apply to residents in
Sydney, Blue Mountains and the Illawarra. =20
No sprinklers or watering systems between 8am and 8pm.=20
No hosing of paths, buildings or hard surfaces.=20
For more information visit www.sydneywater.com.au
NOTICE - This communication contains information which is
confidential and the copyright of Sydney Water or a third party.
If you are not the intended recipient of this communication=20
please delete and destroy all copies and inform the sender=20
immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this=20
communication you should not copy, disclose or distribute this
communication without the authority of Sydney Water.
Any views expressed in this communication are those of the=20
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states=20
them to be the views of Sydney Water.
Except as required at law, Sydney Water does not represent,=20
warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this communication=20
has been maintained nor that the communication is free of=20
errors, virus, interception or interference. The attached files=20
are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user=20
assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files,=20
whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.
Sydney Water is not responsible for any changes made to a=20
document other than those made by Sydney Water or for the=20
effect of any changes (not made by Sydney Water) on a=20
document's meaning.