Re: [foxboro] Alarm Management Question

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P \(IPS\)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:29:49 -0400

The Alarm Shelving Tool is a product from a group that I run. If anyone
would like the PSS and B0 documents, please send me a request off-list.

If you want pricing, anyone can use BuyAutomation.com to get list
pricing. Otherwise, contact your account representative.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041
713.329.8472 (voice)