Re: [foxboro] AW: paperless printer at V8.8

  • From: Neil Martin <neil_martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:03:24 -0500

The problem with OPC is that it can be expensive to buy the software and
possibly hardware, and then to implement, and it has not had a great
reputation for being very reliable.

Conroe & Dayton , TX.
Conroe ph) 936-760-6205
Dayton ph)  936-257-4212
pager) 936-522-0052

martin.theobald@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/04/2014 02:49 AM
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc
"foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [foxboro] AW: paperless printer at V8.8

Don't forget, that with the OPC A&E bolt on you also get data such as the
priority. that is missing from the messages sent to  the printer ports.
Regards,

Martin Theobald

From:   "Holzmann, Richard" <Richard.Holzmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc:     "foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   03/04/2014 17:40
Subject:        [foxboro] AW: paperless printer at V8.8
Sent by:        foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Howdy!

think about OPC A&E.
Works over TCP/IP,
works pretty good, similar what (Windows)OS and I/A Version,
whether it are Alarms, OAJ, System Alarms..
similar what collector (IMAC, Matrikon, Plain Text,...)
and works redundant!

Doesn't always have to be Foxray...

Cheers!

Richard