[foxboro] disabling sets

  • From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Foxboro List <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 07:20:35 -0500

We are going to redesign the way that remote users (both engineers, and
managers0 access our UNIX based IA machines to accommodate some changes that
the IT side wants to make.

Given this opportunity, I want to rationalize this across all of the nodes.
So, I need to look at several things here.

First question. How can i disable all sets for a given session? I would
prefer that this be done in a fashion that these sets could not be tuned
back on, just by changing DM/Foxview environment.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?