[foxboro] changing clear button action in CAD

  • From: steve.shimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:47:38 -0400

I have been trudging through the documentation around alarming and haven't
quite found what I need.

I want to change the "Clear Alarm" and "Clear Page" button actions in the
CAD.  Instead of simply disabling these buttons, I'd like to be able to
have these buttons ignore alarms based upon priority.  For example, I don't
want priority 1 alarms to be cleared, but all others can.  B0193RV taunts
me with a "hint" that this can be accomplished, but I haven't been able to
discover how.

Hopefully someone knows how to do this (on a UNIX-only system).  Thanks!

Steve Shimp