[foxboro] Master Timekeeper Disabled

  • From: JSpence224@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:17:44 EDT

Hello All,

We are currently using I/A Release 7.0 on our site and our alarm printer
keeps filling up with "Master Timekeeper disabled" alarms. The complete printed

text is as follows :

SYSMON = CGSM02  CGAW01  Process = mt_task
SYSMGM 000026 Master Timekeeper disabled - use SYS_MGMT to set  date/time

and :

SYSMON = CGSM01  CGAW02  Process = mt_task
SYSMGM 000026 Master Timekeeper disabled - use SYS_MGMT to set  date/time

These alarms come in every 20 minutes. The date and time has been set  before
but we still have the alarms filling up our print outs. The indicated  time
on our graphic display screens seems to be correct and the date is also
correct. Not sure what the problem is. Has anyone else seen this problem
before?  Do
I have to set the date and time in more than one place?

Any help or hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Jim Spence

Controls Engineer
Procter & Gamble