[foxboro] aatab in foxpanel

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:24:18 -0500

This has to be run on the unix side, :-( and I have windows:-).
Any windows versions out there or does anyone have a newer version of
the foxpanels configurator?

Ronald G. Schafer

Distrubuted Controls System Administrator

White Birch Paper

Bear Island L.L.C. Division
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23005
804-227-4034
Email: rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Im not sure why, But I can tell you is that mine don't work. Also its
version 1.0 according to the help file. I >would think that there would
be a later version than that. It was installed from the 8.2 day 0 cd.
So, I was >wondering if I do have the latest, and if it should work?

Have you tried "makeaatab" from www.thecassandraproject.org ?

Kevin