[foxboro] Redundant power supply failure

  • From: Venu Navuluri <venunavuluri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:09:14 -0500

List,
         I have a P91 Poweredge 2900 thats not booting up, i am getting a
BSOD once i pass the Win 2003 splash screen. I observed that the redundant
power supply does not have a green light come up on the back of the AW near
the power supply unit, and the message shown in status display also
reflects the same. Is it absolutely necessary that a redundant power supply
is needed for this class of AW. Is there an option where you can turn off
the necessity for redundant power supply.

Appreciate your help guys

Venu