[foxboro] Please trim your responses

  • From: "Duc M Do" <duc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:02:23 -0500 (EST)

List,

There have been several responses to the "network storm" thread that were
caught by the size limit on the list. I *could* have approved those to be
distributed but then we're right back in that mess when someone else
responds to one of those messages without some trimming/cleaning up.

So, here is another sporadic plea for intelligent quoting of the material
you are responding to. Or at the very least, trim the footers that collect
like so much flotsam at the end of an oft-replied-to message.

Thanks!

Duc