[foxboro] P91 Annunciator Keyboard

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <TLowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:15:40 -0600

Does anybody have a P91 Windows 2003 server with an Annunciator Keyboard
attached to it that you have successfully configured to use the AApan
file to call up displays?  I am beating my head against the wall.  We
have a P92 that works great, but the P91 right next to it, configured
the same way, just will not call up graphics from the Annunciator
Keyboard keys.  The AAtab file works great - the LEDs light up just like
they should - and the System Monitor shows the Keyboard as white, and
you can enter numbers from the number keypad, so I know the keyboard
isn't broken.  There must be some trick to get a P91 to work right with
the Annunciator Keyboard, but I don't know what it is.  Any help out
there?

Tim Lowell

Control Systems Engineer

Tesoro Corporation