[foxboro] IACC versus ICC

  • From: "Goldie, Shaun S" <Shaun.Goldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:12:30 +1300

=20
Hi there
I am about to embark on collapsing a CP30A and Modbus Plus Gateway into
a FCP270

Does anybody have a justification for staying with ICC (or not)

At NZS we don't use FoxCAE but I figured that the above job justifies
going to IACC
Normally we would use ICCdrvr scripts and they work well especially as
this job is online and progressive compound by compound

ON the surface introducing IACC is the biggest risk on this job and
creates plenty of opportunity for stuffups
There is no doubt the IACC visualisation of the configuration is the
standard expected these days but with ICC/scripts we have the power
Shaun
NZ Steel

=0A=0ANOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain informatio=
n that is confidential and intended only for use by the intended recipien=
t. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for de=
livering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have =
received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use=
 of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosur=
e of the information therein. If you have received this message in error =
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.