[foxboro] IA Scada Version 7 to be interfaced to PI through OPC server

  • From: Kashif Ijaz <kashifijaz93@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro freelists <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:11:50 +0500

We want to connect IA Scada Master Rev7 to PI Historian thorugh OPC server.

Can anyone tell me about the possibility. site is having one engineering
station and two operator stations which are Sun Blade 1000 machines running on
Solaris 8 operating system.

Can we connect the AIM*AT OPC DA and HDA server to it to get data.

Regards,

Kashif