[foxboro] GE-GSM Ethernet Alarms

  • From: "Dimitris Legakis" <legourasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 08:57:00 +0000

Hello list,

I have a gsm ethernet connection with GE MarkVI system. However something
strange happens regarding the alarms that are supposed to be sent to the DCS
Process Alarm list.

Although the config Excel file is correctly configured (I have set it to
receive 600 alarms from GE) only a very small number of alarms depict in the
DCS alarm list.

To me, it seems that it is a MarkVI issue since from the DCS point of view
there is not much to configure for the alarms (only the source MarkVI
workstations and the number of alarms).

Does anyone have a clue on this? Is it indeed a MarkVI issue or I am missing
something from the DCS side?

Thank you in advance

Dimitris