[foxboro] Foxboro SPEC200 system migration and connectivity

  • From: bhaskar shetty <shetty1.bhas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:28:48 +0530

Hi,
How to migrate the Foxboro SPEC200 system to the latest DCS system either to
Foxboro or some other competitor? Please share all the information you have.
We are looking for options to migrate this system. Even we plan to consider
the third-party vendors.
What are all the information needs to be extracted from the spec200 system?
Where this information is located inside the system?
How to take the backup?
How to convert into readable format?
Is there anyway that we can connect this system to the latest Foxboro system
?
Please share the experience if you had already done.
Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Bhaskar