[foxboro] FoxAMI Retrieval Problem

  • From: "Ali Ahmed" <alizahidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:07:16 +0000

Dear All,
We are using FoxAMI at our AW51E for last two years. For last few days it
has started problem with AMI data Retrieval in AMI Retieve window. We are
unable to retrieve AMI data in AMI Retrieve window. The database repository
is o.k i.e the AMI Archive window is showing one active data base and one
data base to be archived. The AMI database is only 8.5% full. We are
following correct procedure for filter and output in AMI Retrieve window as
we were doing before. If anyone have  encountered such problem before,
kindly share your experience.

Rgds,
Ali Ahmed Zahidi