[foxboro] Anyone seen this SysMon message before?

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:29:17 -0600

14:31:43 04/02/09     XBAW19      Process = smdhspf_serv
    RTLIB  000040 Can not access database file XBCP32 spfsta()

Just got this today, and it's the first time I've ever seen one like it.
XBAW19 is not the host for XBCP32, which is a CP60, and also does not
monitor it with its SysMon.  As far as I know everything looks OK on the
system, but I will go over there later in the afternoon and look more
closely.

Anyone know what it means?

Thanks,

Corey R Clingo