[foxboro] AW: CP Load

  • From: "Weiss, Andreas" <Andreas.Weiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:29:07 +0200

> Could you fill in more details here?  I've used the CP station monitor
display on CPs with 0.5, 0.2, and 0.1 second BPCs ...

Hi Doug,

Please ask your Invensys service. I got it also from that source.

The CP shows a usable idle time value only with a configured station BPC =
of 0.5 seconds.

If you want to go to the limits of your CP use the CP load excel =
calculation sheet.=20

We have had an overloaded CP60 with a BPC of 0.2 and he didn't shows =
that in the  station monitor.=20

Regards,
Andreas