[folks] Re: new logo

  • From: "Kate Manthey" <3mantheys@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:01:32 -0500

How did you know my favorite colors - it's so sweet that you used them in
the logo!! Just kidding.but they are my favorite colors! I do like the look
- it's vibrant and energetic. It kind of gives a sense of movement and flow
in the pages of a book.

I agree with Cathy regarding the lighter shade of the lettering under the
acronym - although this might vary depending on what we're printing (i.e.,
dark background vs. light). Also, could you share a preview of the Library's
new logo, Beth? I'm curious to see how similar they are. Thanks!

-kate

  _____