[folks] Re: new logo

  • From: Catsvg@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:57:26 EDT

I really like it!  The only thing I wonder about is whether that light
green lettering should be maybe a shade darker.
                                    Cathy  Van Gompel

In a message dated 6/11/2010 3:51:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello FOLKS,

I'm attaching a modified version of the  library logo for you to see what
you think. Please reply to this message with  your comments. Make sure you
zoom the PDF out to 100% or the print is hard to  read.

Thanks!
Beth
--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX