[folks] Re: Report from June 4th meeting

  • From: Beth Carpenter <bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:06:48 -0500

And I was assuming Mary was giving the names to Kate. I would be happy to keep up the current list if someone needs to be assigned, but don't think I have the latest additions. Maybe Kate, Mary, and I should get together sometime to figure out the best method and what our current list actually is??

Beth

Mary janssen wrote:
As far as I know I give the  names and  Beth she updates the list. I don't have a recent printout to check on the names.
Mary

From: 3mantheys@xxxxxxx
To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [folks] Report from June 4th meeting
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:27:35 -0500

Attached are the minutes and treasurer’s report from our June 4th meeting. Please let me know if there are corrections or clarifications to be made to the minutes. Also, if someone could clarify for me – we had some new members join recently, and I’m wondering if they are already being added to the membership list, or if they need to be added yet. We probably have a procedure for this that I’m forgetting about:)

Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you in about a month!

-kate

Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library
http://www.kimlit.org/
mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX