[folks] Re: Report from June 4th meeting

  • From: Mary janssen <marynjanssen43@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:51:01 -0500

As far as I know I give the  names and  Beth she updates the list. I don't have
a recent printout to check on the names.

Mary

From: 3mantheys@xxxxxxx
To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [folks] Report from June 4th meeting
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:27:35 -0500

Attached are the minutes and treasurer’s report from our June 4th meeting.
Please let me know if there are corrections or clarifications to be made to the
minutes. Also, if someone could clarify for me – we had some new members join
recently, and I’m wondering if they are already being added to the membership
list, or if they need to be added yet. We probably have a procedure for this
that I’m forgetting about:)

Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you in about a month!

-kate
Hotmail.