[folks] Re: October Presentation

  • From: <shermes2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:42:43 +0000

Two things:

1.

We were thinking of having two or three greeters dressed as ghosts (in sheets)
who would show attendees the way by silently pointing the way to the room.

One outside, one by the door and one in the hallway.

What do you think?  Any volunteers?

2. We have asked both Kimberly and Little Chute High School about performing
the "ghostbusters" song to open the evening, but neither seem to be able to do
it.

   What do all of you think about playing the actual "ghostbusters" video?  If
we want to do that, Beth, do we have the equipment to play a video from the
internet (U-Tube)?

Kathy and Steve