[folks] Re: Chad Lewis presentation

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:47:41 EDT

I'll be there!  Where can I help?

In a message dated 10/20/2010 2:26:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Funny, I  was just thinking of all of you this afternoon.  Chad called
today to  let us know he will be here around 5:30.  I guess we should
probably  forgo the ghost costumes and music-he didn't acknowledge
anything about  that over the phone.  Mary just stopped with the cookies,
and a blank  check (for speaker, books, etc.), and to let us know she
won't be  attendance.  I know Steve and Kathy will be there, beside Beth
and  myself, anyone else joining us for a ghoulish  evening?
Corinne

shermes2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We have not  heard back from Chad Lewis regarding Beth's concern about
ghosts in sheets as  guides or playing the Ghostbusters video, so we should
probably forgo  both.

> Everything else seems to be set.
>
>  Hopefully, there will be a good turnout.
>
> The judges have  picked the winner for the ghost story contest.  The
wnner will be  announced at the end of the program and the story will be read.