[folks] Re: Chad Lewis presentation

  • From: Beth Carpenter <bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:46:45 -0500

We've had a lot of calls asking about the program and how to find the library, so I think there will be a great turnout! :-)
Looking forward to it,
Beth

shermes2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We have not heard back from Chad Lewis regarding Beth's concern about ghosts in sheets as guides or playing the Ghostbusters video, so we should probably forgo both.

Everything else seems to be set.

Hopefully, there will be a good turnout.

The judges have picked the winner for the ghost story contest.  The wnner will be announced at the end of the program and the story will be read.

Kathy and Steve

--
Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX