[folks] Re: Brochures for this Thursday

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:34:59 -0500

Kate,
Thanks for doing this; it's appreciated.
Corinne

Kate Manthey wrote:
I meant to send this earlier this morning - take a look at the attached. The promo piece is meant to be a half-page size. The top folds over and is meant to be something that a new member could rip off and easily fill out the application and include it with their memberhip dues. I'm thinking it could replace the tri-fold brochure. At the least, will it work for Thursday's programming? Please send me your thoughts - I can still do a little editing, but I should print & fold a supply so you have them for Thursday. The other is meant to be a bookmark; it prints 4 to a page. This one wouldn't be as critical for the Thursday presentation, but it would be a long term something we could ask staff to insert into checked out books. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you all sooner - we can still create something entirely different for a long term brochure piece. Let me know what you think - thanks!