[focus-l] Re: Any one here

  • From: "Hamilton, Robert L" <roberth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <focus-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:57:50 -0500

Probably & yes

bobh=20

-----Original Message-----
From: focus-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:focus-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dale, Jim
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 3:00 PM
To: focus-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [focus-l] Re: Any one here

Can someone explain to me what these emails are about. I'm a Web Focus
developer (migrating from Mainframe) I just started receiving these
emails yesterday. I don't know how I got on the mailing list.
I just attended IBI's summit in Vegas. Maybe that is how I got on???

Is this some kind of a help group where you can post questions?

Thanks,
Jim