[focus-l] Re: Any one here

  • From: "Baskararaman, Karthik" <karthik.baskararaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <focus-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:29:10 -0500

Hi Bob,
   When working with a FOCUS database or when querying a VSAM file I
used to encounter FOC198 error. FOC198 error comes with a wide range of
flavors. Best way is to identify with return code. Return code of 0000
CCCC means that focus database is spanning across DASD volumes and needs
to be converted into uni volume.
  I am sending u a list different flavors of FOC198 errors. May be u can
try it out.
A request to the moderator : Can you please add the IDs of my 2
colleagues Prathap and Savitha to this forum too. Their email ids are in
CC.

>*
>Warm Regards & Have a Great Day...
>B.Karthik