[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Meeting

  • From: Mark Wilson <mwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:49:37 -0500

.
I’ve always avoided Enoch’s on Tuesdays because of the crowd, but it should be
thinned out by 7:30 and hopefully we can get a picnic table, if not maybe a
couple of tables in the “Snug” as they call the back room.
.
I have a hard time finding a beer I really like there, Doyle said he’s given up
on trying to please me.  I was thinking of suggesting the Great Raft brews to
him, he may go for that since he used to live in Shreveport and it’s the
closest thing to a local beer.
.
I had a Harpoon IPA there a few weeks ago and it wasn’t good, perhaps it was
old or had a bad ride here from the brewery… will give it another try.

Mark
.
.
On Aug 16, 2014, at 8:13 AM, Michael Aronson <mlaron1216@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. 2-1 burgers will make it crowded at 7:30, but
the burgers are awesome and they do have Harpoon IPA now. I'm game if everyone
else is.

Michael

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:02 PM, KBDB <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm game, it might be a little crowded for 2-1 burgs.

Sent from my iPhone