[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Meeting

  • From: Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:36:34 -0500

Unfortunately, I'm traveling for business that day and will be a no-show.

Chuck

On 08/16/2014 08:13 AM, Michael Aronson wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. 2-1 burgers will make it crowded at 7:30, but the burgers are awesome and they do have Harpoon IPA now. I'm game if everyone else is.

Michael

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:02 PM, KBDB <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm game, it might be a little crowded for 2-1 burgs.

    Sent from my iPhone

    <mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx