[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: 7-21-15 minutes

  • From: Troy D <ietc962@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:26:05 -0500

Sorry I didn't make the last meeting as I was out of town on business Regarding
your concerns with the relationship with members who are pursuing commercial
operations I am a bit confused about your concern about the home brew club
being a marketing arm. I realize there has been some press coverage lately and
honestly we are unaware of what initiated the interest. While we appreciate Ft
Miro mentioning our entity to the NewStar we in no way felt you were obligated
to do so. I understand your concerns and I believe Mike was correct in his
comments regarding what should be the main concerns of the Ft Miro Brew Club.

In an effort to mitigate your concern regarding marketing of the commercial
operations, specifically CottonPort.
1) Please don't feel as though you need to promote, as President of Ft Miro
Brew Club, our operation or solicit any business on our behalf.
2) Patronize our business when we open and if you like what we offer come back
and tell your friends.

Other than that I feel it would be best if I withdrew as a member of the club
with immediate effect.

Troy Duguay Sr

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks,
See the attached minutes. If you have any questions or comments (we talked
about a few potentially serious issues regarding our members who are going
pro), please call or email me personally.

Thanks!

Chuck
<Recipe building - beginner.pdf>
<7-21-15 minutes.pdf>
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.