[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: 7-21-15 minutes

  • From: Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:48:09 -0500

Troy,
The only concern was what I've seen happening to the Shreveport club. I
don't want this to happen to us!

Sorry if I screwed up in the way I presented it.

Chuck

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Troy D <ietc962@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry I didn't make the last meeting as I was out of town on business
Regarding your concerns with the relationship with members who are pursuing
commercial operations I am a bit confused about your concern about the home
brew club being a marketing arm. I realize there has been some press
coverage lately and honestly we are unaware of what initiated the interest.
While we appreciate Ft Miro mentioning our entity to the NewStar we in no
way felt you were obligated to do so. I understand your concerns and I
believe Mike was correct in his comments regarding what should be the main
concerns of the Ft Miro Brew Club.

In an effort to mitigate your concern regarding marketing of the
commercial operations, specifically CottonPort.
1) Please don't feel as though you need to promote, as President of Ft
Miro Brew Club, our operation or solicit any business on our behalf.
2) Patronize our business when we open and if you like what we offer come
back and tell your friends.

Other than that I feel it would be best if I withdrew as a member of the
club with immediate effect.

Troy Duguay Sr

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey folks,
See the attached minutes. If you have any questions or comments (we
talked about a few potentially serious issues regarding our members who are
going pro), please call or email me personally.

Thanks!

Chuck
<Recipe building - beginner.pdf>
<7-21-15 minutes.pdf>
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send
an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.