[floss-cec] Re: new

  • From: "Binulal Narayanan" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:54:50 +0530

replant? You mean /dev/sdaX mounted as /usr, and /dev/sdaY as /home, etc.
You can, it's advised that you keep the essential stuff in / itself though!
Binooo

On 1/12/07, sheshu <krsheshu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

actually i didnt think of that
and i went to create a script ren to rename a file
i should have used mv only

thanks for correcting

and this is a question

can we replant /usr to any other drive as we do in /home?
if so how ? is there any related pages?

--
ShEsHuKr