[flos-freeware] Notepad2 Source Code Update

  • From: Florian Balmer <florian.balmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flos-freeware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:25:17 +0100

Dear subscribers of this newsletter,

Thanks to feedback by several people, I have improved my WDK build
scripts shipped with the Notepad2 source code. The scripts now
completely rely on the WDK tools, there's no more dependencies on
Visual C++ tools and header files. It's now possible to rebuild
Notepad2 using only the WDK tools, refer to the Readme.txt file
included in the Notepad2 source zip for more information.

This update does not affect Notepad2 executable files.

Best wishes,
--flo