[flantifracking] Re: Health Effects of Fracking

  • From: "Bellamy, Raymond (Tallahassee)" <ray.bellamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Karen Hudon <kmhudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Michelle Gale' <drmgale@xxxxxxx>, "flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Matthew Schwartz'" <southfloridawild@xxxxxxxxx>, "ronsaff@xxxxxxx" <ronsaff@xxxxxxx>, "amaliedatz@xxxxxx" <amaliedatz@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 21:43:34 +0000

This is an extraordinary suggestion. Ron Saff, Amalie Datz and I met a week ago
with Dept. of Agriculture enviro person and argued for ban on fracking, listing
water contamination etc. but the possibility of their Secretary of Ag, Adam
Putnam, who wants to run for Governor, taking such a stance is huge. We will
share this info and approach with them.