[flantifracking] Re: Health Effects of Fracking

  • From: Cyndy Nayer <cyndyn@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Bellamy, Raymond (Tallahassee)" <ray.bellamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 08:21:19 -0400

Dr. Bellamy,
These health and health cost effects are important in this country, as you
note. I've made a career out of highlighting the inefficient use of health care
dollars in the U.S., whether hospitals, health plans or Rx are involved.

But the truth is that each of us must own our health and demand better, or
walk. We cannot be trapped by false need for money when we are poor stewards of
capital and health equities.

Thank you for alluding to this health-wealth connection in your sentiments. If
I can be of more help, pls let me know. I live in Naples, where I had a
positive mtg last week w Senator Richter's folks about several important
health-wealth issues.

I succeeded when I testified in MI, counseled the county commissioners in NJ,
and consulted w Congressional legislative staff ( on creating value in
Medicare) that tying the dollar risk to needed tax raises goes far.

To all-- keep up the good work!

Cyndy Nayer 314-422-4385
Sent from my iPhone, please pardon any misspellings

On Sep 3, 2015, at 7:58 AM, Bellamy, Raymond (Tallahassee)

The health ill effects of fracking have been seen as among the strongest
arguments against fossil fuels, etc.