[flantifracking] Fwd: PALM BEACH BOCC RESOLUTION

  • From: Richard C Silvestri <rsilvest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcprogressivealliance@xxxxxxxxx" <tcprogressivealliance@xxxxxxxxx>, flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JASON KOSTANDINU <jason.kostandinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 19:30:54 -0400

FYI and I haven't heard if this will pass muster, but this is a big one-about a
million residents there.

RCS via iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Johnnie Easton <JEaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 18, 2015 at 5:03:23 PM EDT
To: RICHARD C SILVESTRI <rsilvest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: UPDATE ON FRACKING RESOLUTIONS

Mr. Silvistri,

Commissioner McKinlay asked me to let you know that fracking will be
discussed at our Board of County Commissioner meeting next Tuesday at 9:30am
as part of the legislative update. You will have an opportunity to speak for
3 minutes on this particular agenda item.

Here is the link to the DRAFT agenda item:
http://www.pbcgov.com/pubInf/Agenda/20150922/5A1.DRAFT.pdf

The meeting will be held at 9:30am in the 6th Floor Chambers of the
Governmental Center at 301 North Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach (Parking at
4th and Olive).

When you arrive, please fill out a COMMENT CARD and indicate that you want to
speak on agenda item 5A-1. You must turn the card in to the clerk at the
meeting prior to the item being brought up for discussion.

Please call me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Johnnie R. Easton
Senior Legislative Aide to
Commissioner Melissa McKinlay